Wednesday, August 31, 2005

According to the Sorting Hat

I am a Ravenclaw. No surprise...the nerd's house. Apologies to all non-Harry Potter people, who find this mystifying. All I can say is, "Go read some Rowling!" Here is the description based on an "exam."

Congratulations on making Ravenclaw!
Well you're one smart little cookie, aren't you? You're wise and clever, and just love to use your wit and learning to your advantage, and sometimes even the disadvantage of others. Well, nerd, there IS a world outside of that copy of 'Hogwarts: A History', you know.. Oh don't worry! We all know you're special. You're just a naturally good learner, right? Not too much is known about your house right now.. Wow! Not only are you intelligent, you're also an enigma!

HT again to Andrew.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

We have more and more in common!

Dare I ask which is your favorite Kate album? After much agonizing, I usually pick The Dreaming...

a

2:42 PM  
Blogger Scribe said...

Andrew: The Dreaming means you really are a hardcore Kate fan! Bravo. My favorite is a toss up between the Dreaming and Hounds of Love. It's just too hard. I even liked her last album, which many thought too pop. Now I have to wait...

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home