Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's Greek To You

I've updated my "Sites of Interest" and noticed that two are Canadians. I like both Canada and Canadians (I sure love hockey!). Check out Old Paths and Jim Vellenga's blog, as both are excellent. I've also added to my sidebar a daily passage from the Greek New Testament. To read the full passage just click on the date above the text. I put this on primarily for my own benefit. It forces me to keep my Greek skills honed, but others may enjoy it too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Thank you for adding my hubbie's blog. Just made me grin this morning. He's a good man, and I'm so happy when others see it too.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Scribe said...

Jim's blog has been on my sidebar for quite some time. I just added another Canadian. :)

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home